NOOKcolor Owners thread

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Can you use a web cam on a rooted Nook ?

This isn't the correct thread for this question but the answer is yes and no. Custom ROMs have recently allowed USB device connectivity. It is not 100% working with web cams at the moment although it eventually should. Rooting the stock ROM will not allow web cams.

So not right now but in the future it should be supported in the custom ROMs.

Colstien

Aug 22, 2011
Hello I'm Jim and I'm also a Nookoholic. New to this, but love Modding! Started with Sony Playstation Back in the 90s. There is something cool about taking something and makeing it better, makeing it yours!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello I'm Jim and I'm also a Nookoholic.

Hi Jim, welcome to the forum and to the Nook section. Put Nook Color into your signature or post a picture of your home screen here, so we can add your name to the "official" members list.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Spring Zen looks very relaxing. Do those live ones have any noticeable effect on your battery life?

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I got my #2 nook.....I should have my name on the list twice and so should Pbrauer who is proud owner of 2nooks and so should Schnoidz and I'm sure others own 2 nooks as well.

gloria
Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

jonesygirl

Feb 9, 2011
Happy you got your new nook, Gloria. What's your plan? Cm7? Looking forward to your screen shots.

Sent from my HTC Aria using Android Tablet Forum