omg the ac adaptor don' t works

asthon

May 9, 2011
i think my loved s7 is really dead, i can repair the internal adaptor, or better trash the broked one anb buy another tablet?
View attachment 5696

thats the right photo, the usb cable and the ac in-take;), now i only need to pull out the screen, i still at work, looking and learning more about
the ac/dc adaptator and looking for the spare parts

Last edited:

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
LOL how is it you have two posts and so many achievements?
Also are you sure it is in the tablet and not the charger? Are you using the charger that came with the tabllet or something else that fits. Chargers that fit will often times not charge properly or at all. Be sure you have the OEM charger or one that is supplieing proper voltage and at the proper polarity.

asthon

May 9, 2011
What's the matter? Im using original PS you dont have childrens at home? The charger works but I think my son bended the little-silly thing inside, not good contact I think, I tried to také the tablet a part, im going to try again nothing to lose

Enviado desde mi HTC Desire HD A9191 usando Tapatalk

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
What's the matter? Im using original PS you dont have childrens at home? The charger works but I think my son bended the little-silly thing inside, not good contact I think, I tried to také the tablet a part, im going to try again nothing to lose

Your first post said nothing about children or that you thought one of yours may have damaged the charger or charging post in or on the tablet. Had you done so I might have said something more like this.

If the tablet is still fairly new and is under warranty maybe you could send it in and get it fixed, warranties are nice that way.
Also you never said how you got so many Achievements with only 3 posts.

asthon

May 9, 2011
If the tablet is still fairly new and is under warranty maybe you could send it in and get it fixed, warranties are nice that way.
Also you never said how you got so many Achievements with only 3 posts.

Ok next time i wil explain the problém better sorry.
Are you admin, supervisor or something like?
Gealousy about my achievements?
My english its not so good I apologize if it hurts your Eyes.
Thanks for the help......

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Actually your English seems quite good. You just left out some details.
Just wondering how one gets so many with so few posts.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

asthon

May 9, 2011
Dont worry about it, but the achievemnts come from the time im registered in these helpfull forums, no operátor brand, rooted, spec, and much more from these forums, more helpfull than Others (no publicity from others, thats the law)
The philosofy: read, try, re-try, and make the question, un-usefull threads make admin mad, i was a fórum admin.