Onda v10 Pro Does Not Start

YonatanSY

May 10, 2021
Hi All,
I've tried to do a factory reset on my onda v10 pro and since then I'm stuck on this screen(attached image)
111.jpg

can some one help?

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Did you do the factory reset from within Android, or the recovery? If the former, enter recovery and factory reset from there. Then try again.

In any event, it appears you are in a bootloop, although the possibility does exist that the device is still resetting itself. If you've waited more than about fifteen minutes and it's still bootlooping, and you have already done the factory reset from the recovery, then you'll need to flash the stock firmware - if available - or else contact Onda.

YonatanSY

May 10, 2021
Did you do the factory reset from within Android, or the recovery? If the former, enter recovery and factory reset from there. Then try again.

In any event, it appears you are in a bootloop, although the possibility does exist that the device is still resetting itself. If you've waited more than about fifteen minutes and it's still bootlooping, and you have already done the factory reset from the recovery, then you'll need to flash the stock firmware - if available - or else contact Onda.
OK, I've downloaded the stock firmware, but how do I flash it in this state

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Long press the power button to shut the tablet off. Entering the recovery varies from one device to another. Most have you press and hold the volume up key while pressing the power button, but you'll have to do some quick research in the forums here for the correct method for your device.

Once in the recovery, you can then flash the stock firmware, assuming the stock firmware is in a standard zip file.

YonatanSY

May 10, 2021
Long press the power button to shut the tablet off. Entering the recovery varies from one device to another. Most have you press and hold the volume up key while pressing the power button, but you'll have to do some quick research in the forums here for the correct method for your device.

Once in the recovery, you can then flash the stock firmware, assuming the stock firmware is in a standard zip file.
tried to do so, but it seems so
IMG_20210514_171055111.jpg
flash tool is not able to connect.

Last edited: