Power Options

stoppage

Mar 1, 2018
Hi I have Android. 5 on a "Xido" X110 tablet. I"m looking for an on-screen app with power options, bootup, restart etc. Can anyone help please?

stoppage

Mar 1, 2018
Thanks Traveller. Your link doesn't open where I'm located in Germany (well done Google). Most of these apps unfortunately require Root access & I won't risk going this route. I'd settle for a simple power-down option. Maybe someone out there has found one? Obliged.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
The problem with having a "simple" power down option is this: even the simple power down option requires root. Besides, if all you want to do is shut the tablet down, you don't even need one of these apps. Press and hold the power button and a shutdown menu should show up.

stoppage

Mar 1, 2018
That power button feels way too delicate. I want an onscreen option, I'm beginning to look at rooting apps. Maybe "Kingroot"? Who knows?

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Given your tablet isn't exactly a well known brand, you may have no choice but to use Kingoroot. Especially as it's unlikely your tablet will have a custom recovery available for it.