Problems!!!!!!

mattls

Dec 21, 2010
I have three things on my mind

1. All of the sudden my Wi-Fi is absolutely terrible; I can not connect to anything but my A70 says the signam strenght is excellent Can anyone help with that?
2. I have two 4gb micro sd cards, and when i put them into the device they shoot out.
3. Are there any good apps, widgets, themes, or backgrounds I should get that are fun or helpful?

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
On your wifi connection, This has been discussed before. Problem is I forget which board. Otherwise I would directly suggest you read ... post. Quick question: Is this just one location/router or is it all locations? There is a difference. One fix that is suggested for home routers/WAPs is to update the firmware for the router. This has resolved the problem for many.
One other suggestion If you have existing connection profiles and they do not work after you have updated the Tablet's firmware. Delete/forget,reboot and reconnect/reconfig. This has also resolved many problems.

In regards to Widgets, I would suggest you resolve your other connection problem before choosing widgets. The other thing is remove some apps if you do not use them. Fring is a good example. If you want a widget. I like sun clock. It is a map that shows the location of the sun. But that is me.