Reboot to view photos?

Apr 28, 2011
I dont kno if i am the only one with this problem, or other ppl are having it too. Everytime i download a photo wallpaper in a wallpaper app, and go to the gallery to view it, it is not there! I have to fully power off the device and reboot it just to see it!! I have andexplorer and can view it in that, but that is a pain to navigate thru all the folders. I looked thru the gallery app to see if there was a refresh button, there is not. If anyone knows a fix to this, it would be nice, if there is no fix, i will just install another picture viewer and use it, but i would rather not unless i had to.

Are you using HC now or stock rom? I did not have that issue when I was using the stock rom and Gallery, but I only kept it like that for a day. After I installed HC, I installed QuickPics as Tipster recommended. Never had that problem with that combo either. I kinda like QuickPics better than Gallery, you might want to give it a try.

Are any of the other apps giving you problems like this?

this is the only photo app i have tried. i am using the stock photo viewer and stock rom not rooted. I probably give quickpics a try. Thanks for the recomendation.

Well since u guys reccomend it so much, I think I will give it a try.

Sent from my MID7015A using Android Tablet Forum App

You guys are right. Quickpics is really nice. I just downloaded it and played around with it for a few minutes and it worked great!

Sent from my MID7015A using Android Tablet Forum App

Nice..downloaded quickpics solved my gallery issues of mismatching images and thumbnails. Hope it works with facebook, etc.

Back