Replaceable Battery?

droidrox

Feb 13, 2011
Is Galaxy Tab set to be released with a replaceable battery? If so, I am more than Interested...

droidrox

Feb 13, 2011
So Toshiba Thrive is the first one that is gonna come out with a replaceable one?

Jun 4, 2011
If its any conciliation to you, I use mine all day long and my battery never goes below 30% in a day. I play games, email, read e-books, surf the web, email. The battery life is phenomenal.

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
I think what the OP is getting at is that once the finite useful lifetime of the battery is reached (a couple of years perhaps?) then you basically have to throw away the tab if the battery is not user replaceable (because it certainly will not longer be under warranty). I don't worry about this because the useful life of the tab from an obsolescence stanpoint will probably not outlast the lifetime of the battery. In other words, you'll likely be shopping for a new tab before the battery poops out.

acura9927

Jun 12, 2011
This I am not happy with, If I am going to spend 500 on something I would think it should last a very long time. I was going to pre order one but now I am going to get the Toshiba Thrive. I plan to use my tablet everyday and to throw it away after a few years use because I cant replace the battery is non sense. Hello Toshiba Thrive.