Replacement Charger

hdmonkey

May 21, 2011
Hi everyone,

I bought and reconditioned Disgo 6000 but the included charger is too big to fit. Does anyone know of a replacement charger that can be bought in the uk?

Thanks in advance Dan

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
I bought and reconditioned Disgo 6000 but the included charger is too big to fit. Does anyone know of a replacement charger that can be bought in the uk?

Can you confirm the dimensions of the DC Power Jack in the Disgo 6000 is the same as the Sylvania?

2.4mm OD "Outside Dimension" X .75mm ID "Inside Dimension" PLUG

$24-814.jpg

This is a 2.4mm OD x .75mm ID , two-prong leads detachable plug for connection to many universal AC/DC adapters with removable tips. Many universal AC/DC adapters can be set to the correct output voltage of 9V.

Digital Gadgets - Tablet FAQ identifies the voltage and amperage.

Q: What is the voltage and amperage of the charge adapter?
A: Input: 100-240V~0.65A, Output: 9V

Assuming both the power jack dimensions and the Input/Output voltage specifications are the same any universal adapter that includes the proper size jack and that can be set to the proper voltage/amperage will work.

Last edited:

hdmonkey

May 21, 2011
Can you confirm the dimensions of the DC Power Jack in the Disgo 6000 is the same as the Sylvania?

2.4mm OD "Outside Dimension" X .75mm ID "Inside Dimension" PLUG

View attachment 2484

This is a 2.4mm OD x .75mm ID , two-prong leads detachable plug for connection to many universal AC/DC adapters with removable tips. Many universal AC/DC adapters that can be set to the correct voltage.

Digital Gadgets - Tablet FAQ identifies the voltage and amperage.

Q: What is the voltage and amperage of the charge adapter?
A: Input: 100-240V~0.65A, Output: 9V

Assuming both the power jack dimensions and the Input/Output voltage specifications are the same any universal adapter that includes the proper size jack and that can be set to the proper voltage/amperage will work.

Thankyou so much. The size is the same and using a generic multi-voltage charger I have been able to set it away charging. Hopefully the original reseller will be able to provide the proper unit but thanks to your help I can now begin playing with my new toy!

frankat

Sep 10, 2011
hello every one i need an ac charger for my android tablet pc with model no: DSE 12-090150, some one help. and the price

remoh

Sep 5, 2011
Hello all (especially cfrockit) do you know if any of these adapters is equivalent to the one on the disgo 6000 I am thinking it may be possible to use this adapter with a solar powered charger to extend the battery life of the device while out and about

Auctiva Image Hosting

thanks

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Hello all (especially cfrockit) do you know if any of these adapters is equivalent to the one on the disgo 6000 I am thinking it may be possible to use this adapter with a solar powered charger to extend the battery life of the device while out and about

Auctiva Image Hosting

thanks
You'd be taking a risk without actual measurements since pictures L, M, and T all seem to be similar but could be different sizes.

Also, check all of the SuperPad 9V threads at this site and others for their suggestions.

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/gome-flytouch-ii-accessories/4119-replacement-charger.html

Last edited:

remoh

Sep 5, 2011
thanks for your help, will keep looking into and if i ever get it sorted will feed back :)