[ROM] PIRATE 2.0 Android 2.2.3 Huawei Ideos S7 Slim

seizmos

Feb 8, 2012
NEW ROM FOR HUAWEI IDEOS S7 SLIM
PIRATE 2.0 Android 2.2.3

Regards to all friends !!!
I want to thank my friend setac (from xda) on this excellent rom and all the credit go to him, i just write(copy-paste) the topic here, you write their experiences for this rom because he is still at the stage of further improvement and development.......

Very fast and stable everything work and for every day use.

First everything what you do that is not my problem i meen bricked phone and something like that !!!

I dont no if this rom works on Huawei ideos s7 i havent him

how to start:

1.you need install recovery on huawei ideos s7 slim

https://rapidshare.com/files/2454804391/201u.7z link for recovery

how to use(windows):
1 download the zip.
2 unzip the file.
3 power off your device. press the volume up and power key at the same time until the device enters the fastboot mode.
4 run install.bat
5 wait a few seconds and reboot
6 run reboot into recovery.bat and the device will enter recovery mode and you can backup,install or restore your device.
(note:you should press the volume key three rounds and recovery will work!)

2.back up your stock rom(internal sdcard)
3.put this rom in sd card
4.go again and start in boot recovery than do full wipe/factory
5.than install from sdcard and after that reebot
6.when rom start wait to everything upgrade and tablet will shut down

rom:

-simple launcher
-Beatiful bootanimation
-Root
-Super user
-root exploirer
-hacker keyboard(full querty with all normal keyboard buttons)
-ICS camera(like on ice cream but not face detect
frown.gif
)
-mVideo player(default)for me best player for subbtitle suport
-music.apk from gingerbread
-fix for gps for Europe lock in 3 sec on mine huawei ideos s7 slim
-q5 usb memory manager for easy mount on him usb flash disk
-with otg cable you can use keyboard and mouse
-work bluetoh keyboard and mouse
-call dock barr widget for fast calling
-launcher dock for fast enter in configured aps
-work with Hdmi cable
-ported sony bravia mobile engine(meaby its placebo)
-ics animation
-honecomb batery icon
-honeycomb status bar icon
-fix for time for europe/belgrade
-very good battery life
Erorr: default wallpaper is not resize for screen use some of yours i make it (mine) in neht few days(when i have a time)

how to flash:

Download link Pirate 2.0 Android 2.2.3 ROM:
https://rapidshare.com/files/1930284977/Pirate2_0.zip

1.Download
2.dont unzip
3.put zip file in internal sdcard
4.go to recovery
5.wipe everything
6.instal from sdcard(for first time instal) or who have it just rename toupdate.zip and instal update
7.power on tablet and wait to and after upgradeing hi gona shut down
8.update sistem aps on internet
9.enjoy and wait for neht update
smile.gif
smile.gif

$user3291218_pic21900_1334356453.jpg$user3291218_pic21893_1334356164.jpg$user3291218_pic21894_1334356164.jpg$user3291218_pic21892_1334356164.jpg

I repeat, all credits go to setac !

Gil3ra

Apr 15, 2012
Hi, I manage to run install.bat in fastboot, Problem though is when it turns off, I wait a few seconds a reboot it. When do i run "reboot into recovery.cmd"? Must i boot back into fast boot, or reboot normally? Do i run the script when the tablet is busy booting or once its finished booting into android?

As ive tried it and doesnt do anything? and if i push enter i get some random characters and "USB" and "S7"

What is supposed to happen? and how am i supposed to enter recovery to back up the rom or wipe it?

Thanks.

seizmos

Feb 8, 2012
Bro, install bat is finished in fastboot mod? (Skript for reboot into recovery is not neccesary.)

If yes , turn off tablet, hold down volume key and power key, only hold these two keys and tablet in recovery after 5-10 sec. ;)

In recovery mode press few times volume key and all work, beckup your tab ;)

Ps. Download from market any apps for reboot, to many apps support reboot, turnoff, recovery, fastboot ;) (device must be rooted)

TT by Galaxy S

Last edited:

alien302

Oct 17, 2011
Thanks for the rom will flash tonight. Now all we need is to get a Cyanogen rom working on the S7 Slim

Brannon.Dean

Apr 17, 2012
Tried to Flash this and now stuck in bootloop aslo I cant get into fastboot mode is there anything that I can do to fix this

fishneck

Apr 18, 2012
Hi, Sorry for newbie question. But what sort of information i need to know first before attempting this?(like baseband version or something) i really want to try this. as im sick of stock ROM and i want to improve battery life. thanks

Last edited:

jovehun

Nov 27, 2011
I've installed this ROM few days ago. I like it. But I have two problems. First is a crash. I read a lot news site and blog site in RSS using Google Reader. If I click on a link of an article, the stock browser opens and crashes in a second. If my default browser is Maxthon Browser, I don't have this problem.
Second problem is, exchange support is missing for me. I cannot read my work emails, I cannot sync my work calendar and contacts. Can you check my problems?

Peter

shrek412

Oct 14, 2011
I've used Tri-zet mod and now using Zmey mod on my S7 105.
Will this new rom works on my 105? and do you think it'll worth to reflash it again with priate 2.0?

Thanks

PS

And rapishare sucks.. I've been trying download the ROM 2 days now.... Last time 98% and stopped..
mediafire pls...

Last edited:

rodosman

Oct 20, 2011
s7-103.
great rom.
thaks man.
i try a lot of roms and i think that this is the best i try.
you see black screen after installation but press the menu button and you see the lockscreen
if someone know the way to connect bluetooth mouse on s7, tell me

rictec

Jan 30, 2011
i m using this rom for two weeks now and it works great on my s7 with internal card i even asked setac for same source for use on cm9 but no luck yet

for those who want to try something that looks very good install Halo Launcher and tell what you think

Last edited:

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
i'm kind of stuck on boot... black screen... i tried to press several keys (even tried menu + call + power) and it ended up going to the lockscreen (dont know if it was because of the button press or not.. it took AGES) but touch wasnt working... what to do? i have vs105 (capacitive model)

Only the power button works on me.... have to remove baterry to reboot it... --'

Last edited:

Britewood

Jul 26, 2012
Yeah the Ideos S7-104 tablet I am working on did the same thing. Black screen with no response from any buttons after the IDEOS boot animation. Battery pull to get it to turn of and then I can get it into Fastboot or reflash 2.2.2