Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Getting Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Rollout in the US Right Now

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011
notetorious-creativity.png

It looks like U.S. owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Android tablet will soon get a nice surprise. According to the latest reports, the new tablet has started receiving the Jelly Bean 4.1.2 (build JZO54K) update today. To find it manually you can head over to Kies, or you can anxiously await the OTA and keep checking Settings > About device > Software update to see if you received it yet.

Cheers!

Source: Samsung

lenteenit

Nov 20, 2012
Samsung's Galaxy Note 10.1 is getting a network upgrade: the company has just announced that a 4G LTE version will be coming to Verizon later this month. The US Note 10.1 currently comes in both a Wi-Fi and 3G version; an LTE model has been released elsewhere in the world, but Verizon will be the first US carrier to stock it. While we haven't yet gotten pricing details or an exact date, the launch itself was expected as of a few days ago, when Engadget discovered an FCC filing for it. We weren't particularly happy with the Note 10.1, going so far as to review it twice in the vain hope of better performance, but the recent update to Jelly Bean should have provided at least some improvement. In Windows Phone 8 news, Samsung's Ativ Odyssey will also finally be coming to Verizon, once again for an unknown price.

macthecat

May 16, 2012
Is there any indication if/when this upgarde will be available in europe?

Many thanks

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Hopefully you will get it soon, there are other methods of upgrading such as custom jelly bean roms. It does seem Samsung is taking a while to get it out, but like many people I am impatient about these things ;-)
The update is fascinating, taking the multitasking to the next level, and expanding the usefulness of the S Pen.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

paulvonshin

Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is great,this is for sure. But it is too costly.I found one great Android Tablet Ramos W42 powered by Samsung Exynos4412 - the same CPU on Galaxy Note 10.1. Ramos W42 is only sold at $249.99,just half the price of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. Does any one have idea about if I can get one? It is so great and attractive,but I have no idea...please

Last edited by a moderator: