Screen Lock Problems After Installing New ROM - Coby Kyros Mid 7032

Mid7032User

Dec 16, 2013
Please Guys I Need Your Help . Please Reply Me I Am Using Coby Kyros Mid 7032

i Was Installing New Rom On My Tablet And I Was Failed To Do This Then I Reboot My Tablet

So I Got One Problem

Now My Tablet Screen Does Not Lock ,, Please Help Me ..

When I Press Lock Button It Locks But When I Press It Back .. It Appears To The Menu Please Please Please Please Please Please Help Me

I Will Be Very Thank Full To You Guys

*Note* My Tablet Is Not Rooted

Thanks In Advance

I Hope U Guys Will Help Me:confused:

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
If I understand you correctly, you attempted to install a new ROM, failed to do so, rebooted and now you can't access the tablet once you unlock the screen?

1. How did you attempt to install the ROM?
2. Did you attempt to factory reset the tablet through the system recovery?

Unfortunately, unless the factory reset works, there may not be much that can be done to help you out. Coby is out of business so there are no signed firmware images available from them. Worse, none of our members here have produced a system dump of your tablet. Compounding that, you're not rooted. Most of our fixes require a rooted tablet.

Mid7032User

Dec 16, 2013
I Just Install It From Recovery V <3> .. Now When I Reboot It My Device Was Same Like Before But Lock Screen Was Not Working .. If U Still Dont Understand I Wil Make A Video And I Will Give U A
Link Ok Please Reply Me ASAP Thanks

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I Just Install It From Recovery V <3> .. Now When I Reboot It My Device Was Same Like Before But Lock Screen Was Not Working .. If U Still Dont Understand I Wil Make A Video And I Will Give U A
Link Ok Please Reply Me ASAP Thanks

You appear to not want to answer question, good luck to you.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Phone

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
I Just Install It From Recovery V <3>
You're not rooted and therefore you have no custom recovery installed. If you're still able to get into the recovery, do a factory reset on your tablet. If that doesn't fix your lock screen problem then you have a hardware issue which coincidentally happened after you tried installing a custom ROM. In that case, I would take it back to the place it was purchased at and either have it exchanged for another tablet, or receive a refund.

If there are no returns, you can try taking the tablet apart yourself and make sure the screen's ribbon cables are properly connected. Sending it to Coby is out of the question.