Coby Kyros 7032 will not Turn on, it just stucked on the Android text forever

mamitah009

Mar 21, 2013
Hi there, I have a Coby Kyros 7032 in which it was just working fine, able to root it successfully and install Google Play, but there are some apps that will just say "Your Device is not compatible with this version"

so then I Installed the Device Spoofer on the phone, created a back up and then after spoofing the Galaxy Nexus Phone in which Google play store still show same apps and some are still not compatible, decided to restore the last setting I have.

Then the tablet reboots and after that it just stuck on the Android Word as it boots up.
I tried performing the wipe data and wipe cache, and rebooted the tablet but still it just stuck on Android Message

What should I do then? I'm still a noobie and I need your help.

thanks
;)

surgeman

Feb 22, 2013
Not many users have the 7032 and I haven't seen any original firmware dumps for it...On that note...Compare hardware specifications to the MID 7034 they're basically the same..and the firmware dump from that unit should work no problem...

zcbtik

May 7, 2013
hi mamitah do you still have a copy of your backup? I used to be have a 7032 but I mess up my root, I need a clean backup / dump.. hoping you to have one