Sero 7 or other model?

Shikoku

Jul 3, 2013
Is there any better deal than the Sero 7 Pro/Sero 8 Light out there right now?
[FONT=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif](Without ordering direct from China or an auction site?)
[/FONT]
For example Hyundai T7, Pipo S1 Pro or Window N70HD?

I like the specs of the Sero 7 Pro, but really didn't want to spend over $99.

I read some review about its build quality... not always so great.

This machine is for 'da wife. Not a power user by any means. But she does run many Flash games.

Thanks,
Carlos

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Carlos, welcome to the forum, nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Discussions section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you find the right tablet for your wife. Good luck!

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Is there any better deal than the Sero 7 Pro/Sero 8 Light out there right now?
(Without ordering direct from China or an auction site?)

For example Hyundai T7, Pipo S1 Pro or Window N70HD?

I like the specs of the Sero 7 Pro, but really didn't want to spend over $99.

I read some review about its build quality... not always so great.

This machine is for 'da wife. Not a power user by any means. But she does run many Flash games.

Thanks,
Carlos

Hi, Carlos. Welcome aboard. Good to hear you wanna splurge on a new machine for 'da wife. If she's not a power user, the Sero 7 LT may be a better deal. It's only $99.00 and has only a few less features than the PRO : 4.1 jellybean, instead of 4.2; 1024 x 600 pixel display; 4GB of internal memory; but, is also Google Play certified, which I'm sure your wife would appreciate.
As for your doubts about its 'build quality', you're right. The company's large-screen TVs and refrigerators have been hit-and-miss. But, this is their first attempt at manufacturing tablets, so they have no track record, yet. And, hey, Samsung's stuff wasn't always up to snuff when they first started.
Ed