Shopping Bags?

jakmak52

May 20, 2013
I have several shopping bags at the top of my screen and don't know how to close them. Any help?
File attached.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Sorry, that made me laugh. No offense. Just never had the question asked that way. Those more than likely came from apps that were installed or updated. They should display in your notification screen and there should be a way to clear them all. But that would be a strange place for a notification area. See if touch the top of the screen allows you to pull down a menu. The notifications usually appear in the lower right corner of a tablet.

But I could be totally wrong.

jakmak52

May 20, 2013
Sorry, that made me laugh. No offense. Just never had the question asked that way. Those more than likely came from apps that were installed or updated. They should display in your notification screen and there should be a way to clear them all. But that would be a strange place for a notification area. See if touch the top of the screen allows you to pull down a menu. The notifications usually appear in the lower right corner of a tablet.

But I could be totally wrong.

Made me laugh as well, but frustrating too. Have you ever seen this before?

Jack

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Made me laugh as well, but frustrating too. Have you ever seen this before?

Jack

No but I don't have the Galaxy Tab. Have you located the notification area. It also appeared your blue tooth was on and you had G-Mail.

jakmak52

May 20, 2013
You're right. It worked my friend. Do you know how I can print from my tablet through my laptop's printer?