splashtop remote desktop hd?

fondoo

Jun 5, 2011
i notice this app in the android app store today. has anyone purchased this $4.99 app? recommendations? pros and cons?

SteveB2

Jun 18, 2011
The big difference is that it will pass highend graphics and video, if they're in a window. So you can watch netflix or use WMC (windowed) or play games. It's not bad for the price.

fondoo

Jun 5, 2011
i bit the bullet and purchased the app. love the app! here is my youtube video.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raven312

Mar 28, 2011
I have it, too. Had the original version for $1.99. Sounded like it would be worth it to go with the HD version... very much so... no regrets.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Jun 24, 2011
This is a fantastic app. I am able to watch netflix on my device. Movies that are in h264 format. remotely manage my PC. It is incredible how much this app does for the 4.99. Honestly if this app was 14.99 I would think it was worth every penny. PlayOn cant do a third of what this has done and look at how expensive PlayOn is. I haven't found a con yet. The pro side is netflix, streaming movies of of the hard drive, a site that won't work on a tablet (hulu) southparkstudios.com etc work here and work well.
Go get the App, now.. ChopChop. If you don't like it then I am sorry.

eilerc

Jun 20, 2011
Best $4.99 I've spent since I got my tablet. Simply awesome app...no lag whatsoever.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Jun 29, 2011
I have it, too. Had the original version for $1.99. Sounded like it would be worth it to go with the HD version... very much so... no regrets.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

What is the difference between the 2 versions ? I've got the original and it works great. Wondering if it enables remote access when away from my home network, the only advantage for my uses that Team Viewer has. I use it for more heavy lifting type computing and it keeps me from having to buy docstogo type apps and still do all my documents needs

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone