Supersonic Matrix SC-74MID ROM

Apr 10, 2013
My tablet died out recently and Supersonic wants me to pay shipping there, back AND a fee to reload the rom onto it. I can do this myself if anyone has (or can make) a clean backup of this tablet. I hope I'm posting this in the right area, I didn't want to thread-jack one of the 2 other threads about this device. If anyone has this tablet and can help I'd be eternally grateful.

Apr 13, 2013
My tablet died out recently and Supersonic wants me to pay shipping there, back AND a fee to reload the rom onto it. I can do this myself if anyone has (or can make) a clean backup of this tablet. I hope I'm posting this in the right area, I didn't want to thread-jack one of the 2 other threads about this device. If anyone has this tablet and can help I'd be eternally grateful.

I have the tablet, but have had difficulties doing a system dump or anything for that matter. It is the stock ROM and not even rooted. If you can help me get the rom copied then I can upload it for you. I can't figure out how to get it into recovery, all it does is boots into safe mode.