Tablet Android MID 7 '' UMPC

rahde

Oct 4, 2012
I want learn about this tablet,,but it's impossible..:confused: because tablet simcard is Locked..
i think my freind buy it from china when he goes travelling there...

please,anybody help me...

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi rahde, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Someone reported the same problem yesterday for a different tablet, but I think the answer would be the same for your tablet. Locked WM8650. Just click that link. I'm also going to move your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section to see if anyone else can suggest a solution to your problem. Good luck!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hello, sorry to hear about your locked SIM. I would be very careful about buying any device labeled Tablet, MID, UMPC. All three of those are very different types of devices and anybody advertising that way is probably not very reputable.

Tablet Android = Modern Tablet running Android

MID = Mobile Internet Device which is usually a very crippled type of tablet (or even feature phone or pda) that only provides access to the internet and probably doesn't support apps.

UMPC = Ultra Mobile Portable Computer which is usually a full blown pc with low specs running an x86 chip, that is very small and uses Windows or Linux.