Tablet Comparable to a 16G Apple IPad 2?

jack1953

Dec 27, 2011
In this economic climate, I was wondering if it would be economically beneficial to sell the IPad 2 I have, in excellent condition, and buy a comparable used Android tablet? If so, which tablet would that be? Any advice would be welcomed.
Jack

jtsauburn

Sep 15, 2011
The Asus Transformer has won the top android tablet award frpm many sources. I decided on the transformer for 2 reasons. First, I have used many Asus products (motherboard, video cards, tv cards) and have been very happy with their quality and technical support. 2nd, with the keyboard, the transformer beats all others on usefulness and connectivity. Since buying my transformer in May, I haven't touched my PC. I've found apps that allow me to do everything I want and all my devices (camera, phone and hard drive via usb, and phone and headphones via bluetooth. I've been able to connect to my printer via wifi.

I bevieve the transformer was the best tablet until the transformer prime came out. The prime is more powerful and slimmer than the transformer, but it is also more expensive and there are currently few apps that will take advantage of the additional power and most likely be games. If you're not into gaming or wathing the budget, the transformer (with keyboard) is a great choice. If you can spare the extra cash, the transformer prime is by far the best tablet available today.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum