Thumb keyboard

lynn02

Aug 7, 2011
I was wondering how others have liked the thumb keyboard. I want to try it. I'm wondering if I don't like it how hard is it to switch back to the stock keyboard. I'm not rooted.

Bierman

Oct 3, 2011
Hey Lynn.

I don't have thumb keyboard, so I looked it up and it looks like you have to pay for it. Under related apps, I saw "Tablet Keyboard Free" which I'm guessing is the same idea. You could try that out to determine if you think that style would be worth a purchase.

Switching keyboards is as easy as:
settings > language and input > current input method
*you may need to enable it under "configure input methods" under the language and input menu, and then select it as the current input method.

I actually tried "Tablet Keyboard Free" and I'm kinda liking it so far. I never thought to look for a new keyboard on my tablet (lord knows I did for my phone, though!).

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2011
I love Thumb on my Tab because it allows changing the keys size to for my thumbs better. It's got a bunch of themes but I'm much more pleased with the customizations like the key size, adding things above the keyboard like symbols and such and the predictions are very good as well
I added a screen shot to show an example of what I mean

Support Our Troops!!!

Sent from this Galaxy via Tapatalk

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1318285677320.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1318285677320.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 415

pharoah

Sep 5, 2010
ive used tablet keyboard free for some time now.it is a very nice keyboard.to your question of reverting back.thats easy just uninstall it,or switch it in settings.