Transfer Ringtone Notifications From PC to WiFi Tab

matthew2582

Jun 29, 2010
Trying to Transfer Ringtone Notifications From PC to WiFi Tab - created a folder 'ringtones' and copied ringtone from Mac to WiFi Tab new folder - but the new tone does not show in Settings->Notifications->Notification Ringtone

matthew2582

Jun 29, 2010
Found the answer from another Forum member:

Thanks for recommending Zedge App. The trick here is to search for your notification sound and then click Set in Zedge app - and specify if you want the notification to be default ringtone or default notification. Once set, Zedge will confirm with a message that the default notification has been set.

There is no need to go into Systems->Sound Settings - Zedge does all the work.

raoulangel

Jan 10, 2011
OK, I have Zedge, and I have MP3 files that I created, and I want to make them the notifications for different programs...

Using the Samsung Galaxy Tab Wifi, GT-P1010. How do I "search for my motification sound"? Do I do it in Zedge, in the "my files" or somewhere else? Do I need to place the mp3 file in a special folder?

I tried all ways I could think of to interpret this instruction but nothing makes sense.

Found the answer from another Forum member:

Thanks for recommending Zedge App. The trick here is to search for your notification sound and then click Set in Zedge app - and specify if you want the notification to be default ringtone or default notification. Once set, Zedge will confirm with a message that the default notification has been set.

There is no need to go into Systems->Sound Settings - Zedge does all the work.