Transformer eee pad t101

Siphiwo

Aug 3, 2012
I have a problem with my pad it keep on freezing. What can I do? There is enough memory in it.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Siphiwo, congratulations on your new Transformer and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Asus TF101/SL101 Forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
It's very possible that you have an app that is not behaving. Trying to find it takes detective work but suspects include any active wallpaper or other active widgets, You might try uninstalling them to see if the problem goes away. Also a hard reset may help.

While powered off and disconnected fro the charger, hold the volume down button then at the same time the power button and hold until you see some white writing writing top left then just wait until it restarts. You will not lose any data or apps following that process but it clears out a lot of junk cache stuff.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Perhaps you need to get a sweater for your tablet to keep it warmer!

Most likely and app. I would bet on a battery saver or wallpaper app.

Try uninstalling any apps you do not use regularly. If you want you can back up the app & data using the pre-installed App Backup app.