Trouble with adobe flash...

Naomi2012

Aug 8, 2012
I just purchased 2 Coby Kyos MID8042 tablets. I have spent 2 days searching for help with this and no luck. My daughters use abcmouse.com on our laptop and I was hoping this tablet would be used for that. I can get to the website but not log in. When
I try to use the adobe flash I thought I downloaded, it shows a blue screen with a small box and a question mark on it. Please help!!!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi Naomi, there can be several ways to address this. One thing you may want to do is download an alternate web browser such as Dolphin browser from the Play Store. Some people have more success with different browsers than others an there are plenty to try. A search will bring up several browser threads.

You may also need to go into the browser settings and make sure Flash is enabled and you might also want to enable desktop mode. Once you have Flash enabled you may still need to touch the blank Flash panel (with the box) to initiate Flash loading. One or more of these fixes should allow you to use Flash on your tablet.

JP

Naomi2012

Aug 8, 2012
Thank you so much for responding! I am having so much trouble, I don't know if I should return it... Thanks again, I have been reading so many threads I might loose my mind! :confused: