Trouble with overdrive for library on Coby Kyros 7024

ddub2020

Aug 4, 2011
I downloaded overdrive on my coby kyros 7024 and when I try to download it says that the content is not supported on my phone. Before I bought the tablet I checked and I found nothing saying that this tablet would not support Overdrive. If I can't use it this SUCKS! I bought it in part to use to read downloaded library books. Please help. :)

ddub2020

Aug 4, 2011
I don't think I was clear. I mean when I tried to download the book I was unsuccessful. I downloaded Overdrive fine.

cegabq

Jul 22, 2011
What type of Overdrive books are you trying to download. While I don't have a tablet, I do know that the Android system will only support Overdrive mp3 and Adobe EPUB (but not PDF) media. So in general, no Android device will support WMA or Adobe PDF media.

ddub2020

Aug 4, 2011

Ok I have Overdrive downloaded but I can't read the book I have now downloaded because the text won't conform to the screen. I see about 80% of the page the right side cuts off and shows when you turn the page along with only 80% of the next page and so on and so on. As for as I can tell there is no way to change settings. Has anyone else had this problem? If so how do I change it? This is ridiculous I want to rborrow books from the library but if the application won't work I may just return the device as that a big reason why I bought the darn thing.