Unable to download Video player for my 7in Adnroid Tablet?!? Feeling dumb.........

Rollaokie

Dec 19, 2011
I have tried installing Rock Player and I think Mobo?, cannot install, would like to be able to watch netflix....I cannot find anything threads to help me with this. Any help would be much appreciated.

cpt_noob

Dec 15, 2011
I have tried installing Rock Player and I think Mobo?, cannot install, would like to be able to watch netflix....I cannot find anything threads to help me with this. Any help would be much appreciated.

what android version are you running?

most video playback problems i've seen are due to encoding issues. you probably just need to get a video player with the right codecs. "H.264" is a very common one, and if you dont have the right codec, it won't play.

so check out the market with that term, you'll get something to come up that will probably work for ya.

cpt_noob

Dec 15, 2011
i think coreplayer or vlc would probably work.

i think you might have to change your rom to a cyanogen mod to get netflix to work. It's really not that hard to do

cpt_noob

Dec 15, 2011
what is your tablet? how much ram, cpu etc?

you should be able to install a the CM rom and be able to use it just fine. it's how my tablet is streaming netflix.