Using Moon+ Pro w/ Novel

Patriotswrath

Aug 29, 2011
OK so I hate to ask this as I'm sure the answer will be simple, but I've not found it.

How can you get the Moon+ reader working with the PDN?

I've got it installed but by default it remaps the volume keys to scrolling your book in the reader.

Since there are no buttons on the PDN you then can't get to "menu" to adjust the settings of Moon+.

All I've been able to do is pop the external SD card so it can't load the book and wait for it to go back to the Moon+ main screen.

Thoughts?

Penny_K.

Aug 8, 2011
OK so I hate to ask this as I'm sure the answer will be simple, but I've not found it.

How can you get the Moon+ reader working with the PDN?

I've got it installed but by default it remaps the volume keys to scrolling your book in the reader.

Since there are no buttons on the PDN you then can't get to "menu" to adjust the settings of Moon+.

All I've been able to do is pop the external SD card so it can't load the book and wait for it to go back to the Moon+ main screen.

Thoughts?

If you have your menu bar hidden, you have to unhide it in your PDN settings.
OR
Moon+ > Settings > Miscellaneous > uncheck Full Screen Mode

Your volume keys are assignable, in your Settings > Control Options > Key Press Control:

EVERYTHING,,,and I mean EVERYTHING works FLAWLESSLY with this program, even the tts program, in a limited way, even though it isn't meant to.

You haven't explored it thoroughly as of yet, take the time to discover what it can do.

PS From any open book, tap the centre of the screen, bottom right there is a gear icon, this is your menu, so you do not need the menu bar when reading a book.