Wallpaper FX 3D Panorama

dunhil

Jun 7, 2012
Wallpaper FX 3D Panorama is a brilliant free personalization tool that brings to life your favorite wallpapers with realistic 3D panoramic view.
Choose your favorite images from your gallery and set them up as 3D live wallpapers with optional distortion effects.

Perfect for backgrounds of any type, especially for nature and abstract images. Supports full HD high quality images.

Works well on phones and tablets, any screen size, landscape or portrait. Compatible with all launchers, including GO launcher, Nova launcher, HTC Sence 4.0, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

dunhil

Jun 7, 2012
Important update with several predefined images included, dont forget to tell me what do you think about this app!!

frapshake

Apr 22, 2011
I just installed your app on my Samsung Galaxy 7.0 Plus and so far I'm loving it! Just checked the battery use and it's only showing 2% so that's not bad at all. I like how it adds a cool look to the home screen. I'm trying one of your included images and it looks very good. Can't wait to try other images to see how it looks. Good job! Thank you!

dunhil

Jun 7, 2012
Hey! Batery use is completely 0 when using it on the homescreen. Dynamic distortions could eat some battery, but not panorama. The main reason of battery drain is settings. It drain battery like games, so just spent less time in settings %)

You can get any image you like from internet and use it through your gallery!

Stay in touch, the 2nd app in a series, Wallpaper FX Color Effects, coming soon! It will allow to easely adjust image colors like photoshop and animate weather conditions and day/night time.

dunhil

Jun 7, 2012
Update!

• Multiple panorama modes to reduce artifacts at the top and bottom of the image (great for land based and sky based photos and images)
  • Reworked current 2D image option (now combined with background image)
  • Option to donate (if you like the app, you can support our work, optional)

dunhil

Jun 7, 2012
Update!
  • Smooth sensor rotation
  • Fixed force closes errors
  • Fixed image selection problems

Waiting for feedback! Thank you!

dunhil

Jun 7, 2012
Great update with new features:

• Recent image history to simplify repick and recrop operations with your favorite images
  • Slideshow option to display your favorite wallpapers as a slideshow
  • All new build-in image gallery with new pics
  • Less distortions of panoramized image for tablets
  • Default panorama creation mode is now Reflect to descrease distorions of 'straight' lines