Wanted: Dongle / Bracket to allow front camera to face rear...

OldDogEyes

Mar 4, 2011
I have seen all sorts of goofy iPhone camera attachments...

What I would love to see is a bracket that snaps on the sides of the N7 that has mirrors that allow pictures to be taken add if the camera was actually rear facing...

Sure would make it easier to take pics with the N7...

And yes I do want to use my N7 to take pics for online use even though it is only a low resolution camera. I sell a lot online & the N7 camera is fine... Holding the tablet facing something and trying to line it up is awkward...

I am envisioning a cheap Chinese made single selling for $8.99 shipped from Taiwan...

billynibbles

Jan 16, 2012
I see what you mean - a prism or light-tube to turn the light through 180 degrees around the end of the tablet would do the trick. As you say, all we need is for some little geezer in Taiwan to start making them! Nice idea. If only we could plug a web-cam in on the USB using an On-The-Go converter lead.....................hmmmmm.

Last edited:

JGX

Dec 25, 2012
I see what you mean - a prism or light-tube to turn the light through 180 degrees around the end of the tablet would do the trick. As you say, all we need is for some little geezer in Taiwan to start making them! Nice idea. If only we could plug a web-cam in on the USB using an On-The-Go converter lead.....................hmmmmm.

Good idea. It could actually be a single mirror so you look down on the tablet. Can't seem to find a little mirror around here to try it.

As for plugging in a USB cam, I guess that would be a driver thing. I will try IP Webcam and report back.