we got a promotion

KenP

Feb 1, 2012
Yea. We are now a TOP Minor brand :)
I love it

It's a shame that there is very little, ok no, publicity for our vtabs. It's certainly not perfect but the value is there for me way over a tab that costs 2x.

If we could just get a couple of percentage points of the press amazon or b&n tabs get.... Dang, I don't think vizio even announce the were rolling out hc!?!?

I guess we have to wait for the 10 incher before getting out of the minor leagues
Kp

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet

Conspirator

Feb 10, 2012
Are we all getting raises :cool: with our promotions?

It is about time. If you looked at the forum stats, we were one of the most active groups on here.

robop

Dec 6, 2010
Why is that you think?? :)!

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Because we're that darn COOL !!! Whats cooler then being part of a secret group that know and have something cool that most other people haven't heard of or don't know about, it makes a special over all thouse other people throwing their money away on over priced devices. :cool:

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Ok I surrender! Plu-s. The name sounds nicer than ainol :)

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

McGiles

Sep 6, 2010
I miss the ability to really "play" with the thing like rooting and modding and using different roms just because you're a little bored with one - try another. Like I do with my Vibrant cell phone.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I miss the ability to really "play" with the thing like rooting and modding and using different roms just because you're a little bored with one - try another. Like I do with my Vibrant cell phone.

Nook Colors are great for this :D