Welcome to the Ployer Momo Forum!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
The specifications are quite respectable and the folks that have them seem quite pleased.

Geek2Tweek

Jun 20, 2012
I own a Ployer Momo3 A10. My wife has a Ployer Momo9 A13. My Grandad has a Ployer Momo 15 and my Mum has a Ployer Momo9. They have all been very happy with them and they work a treat for the price. Not a bad word to be said about them.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition is a very good tablet and we should expect the coming three Ployer dual core tablets.

Sep 10, 2012
I have just bought a player mono speed from ebelking. Dual core 1.6 GHz quad sapped GPU. 16 gig and IPS screen.compared to my momo9 its incredibly fast and smooth. I finned now I am using my laptop less and less. And the jellybean ROM from the Chinese site makes it even faster.

cacau

Sep 14, 2012
I bought one from ebelking, named momo 11 "extreme", probably it's the same, technical data and aesthetics are matching exactly. Any one knows if they are rooted (or how to root them)?

JKhoo

Mar 14, 2013
[h=2]:( Ployer MOMO 7 IPS - Stuck on 'ployer' boot screen[/h]
Hi all,I recently got myself a MOMO 7 and try to update some of the file. After update the file the whole tablet just shut down and died. Now when i try switching the tablet on it just shows the black 'ployer' startup screen. I have tried to connect it to the computer to flash it but it isnt connecting. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to connect the tablet to the computer or fix this issue then PLEASE let me know! Thanks all!​