what are you doing with the SD card?

arbarnhart

Jan 1, 2013
Just making sure I wasn't giving bad advice when someone asked about what to get...

I really haven't found all that much to do with it yet. I have a YouTube down loader (you have to get them on Amazon or side load; Google Play doesn't allow them) and I have it using the SD card. I pointed Overdrive there. I save personal videos and photos there.

App2SD doesn't work on tablets. The Google App for playing TV and Movies doesn't seem to have a setting to specify the download folder.

Am I missing something that allows it to be used for more? It is mostly empty space right now. There is a lot more on the internal store.

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
It is just an advice, everyone has a different opinion on certain things. :) :D

I mainly use the SD card to store music and ROM on my phone and tablet. Maybe i will move all the games on the external SD card in the future. :p

Last edited:

dieseltown

Jan 28, 2013
I was thinking the same thing.. I just put a 32GB in mine for the extra storage.. I could fill it with music, but have a Zune and an Ipod full of my music. I'm not sure what to put on there either besides some Roms... :D

stal2k

Dec 13, 2012
If you are into any of the games that can be quite large you can use dbind, that basically takes any folder on as and mounts it to internal wherever you want. Yes that's kind of like the old apps2sd.

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

jajones82

Dec 17, 2012
The instructions that I have read about formatting my 64gb SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC to FAT32 have not worked. I have used EaseUS Partition Master 9.2.1 Home Edition, guiformat, and partition magic, and all of them will not format my card into a single 64gb card, only a single 32gb. Has anyone successfully formatted a 64gb card to FAT32?