What Is The Best Tablet For Gaming?

tomcatguy74

Aug 29, 2011
Hi everyone,

I am sure this has been posted but I searched and could not find a definative answer.
Right now I am kinda stuck between the Xoom or Galaxy 10 inchers.
But there may be better tablets out there with better graphics.

Thanks

bounderby

Jul 15, 2016
I have been gaming on my recently aquired FNF ifive Pro2 FNF ifive Pro2 WIFI Rockchips RK3288 Quad Core 9.7 Inch Android 5.1 Tablet I took a bit of a chance buying this thing as there were no reviews but it has blown me away ! 4G ram and it came with a nice keyboard case included. It is handling everything i throw at it with ease. Bounderby

Last edited by a moderator:

michaelthepro

Dec 17, 2016
I have been using using iPad Air 2 as my gaming driver. The gaming experience on it is buttery smooth with the help of PowerVR GXA6850 (octa-core graphics). I would really recommend you to go with it. It's not only the best for gaming but for everyday tasks also.

michaelthepro

Dec 17, 2016
There are few things to check while buying a tablet for gaming. The first thing to check is processor, the tablet should have enough powerful processor to handle all the latest games at maximum graphics. Second comes display, the tablet should have large high resolution display which can deliver bright colors for immersive gaming experience and as far as I know, the Samsung tablets has the best display so far and their performance is also excellent when it comes to buying a budget android tablet. However I've found one buying guide which I think could help you out with this, best budget gaming tablets under $300 by Tablet Under Budget.

Kevin McMillan

Apr 25, 2017
The Nvidia Shield Tablet must be the best gaming tablet available in the market today. You can also buy a controller worth $60 as an optional addition so that you don't have to make any compromises on your gaming experience.