wheres the menu button?

billy__bob

Apr 23, 2012
Just got my hands on a Vtab w/ hc.
Let me say I am a android veteran, had the original G1, and 4 more since then.

went from having a track ball on G1 & My Touch, to no track ball on GalaxyS, and handled that transition fairly well
but..where in the heck is the menu button on VTAB running hc?

Cant access the whats new in honeycomb video, because not fast enough connection..

any ideas, or suggestions??

thanks!!

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
On honeycomb it should be on the screen somewhere

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Roger2008

Apr 4, 2012
but..where in the heck is the menu button on VTAB running hc?

Different programs put the menu in different locations. Case in point: On the VTAB1008 the Astro File Manager places the menu button in the upper right hand corner.

As for the menu button on the main menu you are now limited to what you can access from tapping on the lower right hand corner.

Cant access the whats new in honeycomb video, because not fast enough connection..

any ideas, or suggestions??

I managed to see that video once after a few factory resets myself and you are not missing anything.

FYI when Vizio upgraded people to HC they failed to update the Flash Player Vizio uses for their Tablet so it is possible that you could end up tapping on a video expecting something to happen and nothing does. When or if that happens just try tapping somewhere else on the page first and then go back and tap on the video.

And since there is a way to update the Adobe Flash player without going through Google or Vizio I should also state that updating the Adobe Flash Player only makes things worse in the Standard Android Browser so we have to wait for Vizio to give us an update for their HC Update before the Adobe Flash Player will preform as well as it did when the Tablet was running GB.

Last edited:

Ken401

Nov 19, 2011
Welcome Billy Bob! The Honeycomb video is pretty basic, specially if you have experience with HC on another tablet. If you update Flash Player by side loading, it works pretty well with the Dolphin HD browser.