Which is more reliable & secure :Archos 250GB tablet or Playbook 64gb?

EddieG

Jan 4, 2012
Hello All & Happy New Year,

I have a few questions I hope you can help with:

1. In terms of hardrive/memory harware & software error rates and general problems - Which is more reliable - the 64GB Internal Memory in a Playbook or the 250HDD in the Archos Tablets.

2. Which of the two tablets, is easier to remove and clone or transfer data to another device (after physical removel) (the HDD for the archos or the internal memory for the playbook.).

3. Is it possible to minimise the possibility of cloning or copying data once the HDD or Internal memory is removed? (pls assume the user has any passwords that may have been applied). (possibly by using Linux or Android perhaps ? if so, pls explain how (note - I've read the many posts regarding Andorid sottware modification, so if that is the answer I should be be able to find the info in other detailed posts)

4. Would it be possible to hardware and software disable any feature that may not be required (such as speakers, Wifi or camera ? (without resulting in any problems)
Thank you for your time.

After alot of reasearch I've concluded that, assuming you want to spend the minimum amount of money - the most secure & reliable tablet with a decent amount of internal memory (ie an minimum of 64GB) it would be the playbook (however, somethings telling me it might be the archos 250HDD or even one of these Flybooks that are talked about alot on these forums). I really appreciate any advice as I have searched high and low online and could not find answers to many of my questions.

Cheers

Eddie