XO Skins Screen Protector for Pandigital

Discussion in 'Pandigital Novel' started by lolol, May 17, 2011.

1. lolol

lolol Member

Tablet / Device:
    pandigital 7 black
    I ordered a screen protector for my pandigital 7 inch from xo skins and ordered too fast without looking at the color. The 7 inch novel (white) and the 7 inch (black) are different sizes. I guess the black is skinnyer and taller. They still took care of me, but I had to wait for the correct one after I realized my mistake. haha The misses always tells me I speed read through the important parts. (Just don't tell her she was right)

2. exscentric

exscentric Member

Whew, glad I'm not the only one! That speed reading class was great for getting through college but have fought the results for 40 years - always missing something important.

By the way some Target stores are closing out Zagg screen savers for ipads for 7.99. They can be cut down to pandigital size and have a lifetime warranty.

3. indiandevil

indiandevil Member

Tablet / Device:
    Generic Flytouch
    i dont think zagg will honor the warranty once its been cut.. i dont know. maybe.

4. lolol

lolol Member

Tablet / Device:
    pandigital 7 black
    Haha I know it kills me too. I doubt they would either, plus their stuff feels like rubber. XO Skins is smooth and also has a lifetime warranty and is cut to fit perfect.

5. lolol

lolol Member

Tablet / Device:
    pandigital 7 black
    Came into the living room today and my kid peeled the skin off. I wrote xo an email and they will replace it. WIN!