Yes, I'm new to all this

beth84

Jan 20, 2012
Hi All
I received a Superpad III for Christmas, having never heard of them before. I have an android phone, but not everything is the same! Slightly disconcerted to find there is no instruction manual & I can't find one online either. Guess I'll have to keep experimenting to find out how everything works. :confused:

J

jimbo7630

You've definitely come to the right place, beth. I'll have a look and see if I can find a Generic Android Manual for downloading. Oops hang on , what operating system are you using? Froyo is 2.2 Gingerbread is 2.3 Honeycomb is 3.xx and the newest is ICS or Ice Cream Sandwich at 4.xx.

Last edited by a moderator:

beth84

Jan 20, 2012
Thanks Jimbo. You'll have to bear in mind that you need to speak very slowly as I'm a complete beginner! The 'about device' section of my settings tells me that it's an Android Tab10 with Android version V2.3 Does that sound helpful?

beth84

Jan 20, 2012
Does that mean something significant? I like the sound of Gingerbread, but have the feeling it's going to be a lot more complicated than a little baking.

J

jimbo7630

The Problem with the Galaxy PDF is that it refers to the Honeycomb 3.0 OS and you have Gingerbread 2.3, but apart from that, you may see some similarities! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Beth, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on your new tablet. Glad you decided to join and become a member of the forum. If you need any help with that tablet, just click this link to the Gome Flytouch II Variant 2 section of the forum. That's where the folk who are familiar with your tablet can be found, so post your questions in that section. Enjoy your tablet and the forum.:cool:

beth84

Jan 20, 2012
Thanks for all that Jimbo. Tried to reply last night, but for some reason it wouldn't let me - think it was something to do with my tablet! Have had a brief scan through & am sure it will come in useful.