Zenithink C94 48gig quad core

crazymoona

Nov 27, 2014
Hello I am new here I just opened this tablet today and I am new to the tablet world, it is a 4.4.2 it will not connect to my computer I think the problem maybe the Bluetooth I slide the button to ON and it goes straight back to OFF by itself it shows in my drives as removable storage and asks for disk to be inserted.
It is fro TABSTOREAUSTRALIA
Regards Cheryl

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi crazymoona, congratulations on your Zenithink tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Zenithink Tablets forum for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

crazymoona

Nov 27, 2014
Thank you Spider I have had help from the supplier at Tabstore they were very quick to reply, it was very simple so I say DUH! to myself
On the tablet please go to settings> Developer Options> USB debugging and make sure that the check box is unticked.
Then with the USB cable connect the tablet to your PC.
The screen of the tablet will then change to a black background and you will press the button bottom left of screen that says TURN ON USB STORAGE.
Your PC may come up with a error message or want to load drivers, ignore these notifications.
Your internal storage of the tablet will now be available as a disk drive on your PC so you can drag and drop files as you would any hard drive.
Regards Crazymoona