Zenithink ZT-280 C91 Cortex A9 Android 2.3 8GB Tablet PC and ICS

neilsisson

Mar 3, 2012
Hi there,

I bought a Zenithink ZT-280 C91 Cortex A9 Android 2.3 8GB Tablet PC a while back and I'm wondering if I can update it to Ice Cream Sambo?

If yes, will it run like a bag of squirrel ****? (i.e. not very runny!)

Cheers,
Neil

Oregonjohn

Feb 21, 2012
I'm not an expert but I have the same tablet and it's running 4.0.3 - it came with that so I would think it possible to upgrade?

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Hi Neil

There are ICS upgrades available for ZT 280 C91 but if you want to wait for the official Zenithink release you apparantly still have to wait a bit. You can check in here from time to time: Zenithink

mrosales

Mar 14, 2012
HAISIT

I bought this tablet with ice cream sandwich preinstalled, but i downgrade it to 2.3 because of compatibility with games. but i cannot find how to use the NAND FLASH memory!!!! I just can use the "Internal" Memory, if i connect it by usb to my PC i cannot see nothing, do you know why?

leostockhouse

Mar 15, 2012
HAISIT

I bought this tablet with ice cream sandwich preinstalled, but i downgrade it to 2.3 because of compatibility with games. but i cannot find how to use the NAND FLASH memory!!!! I just can use the "Internal" Memory, if i connect it by usb to my PC i cannot see nothing, do you know why?

Hello
i bought Zenithink c91 Zt-280 in italy but i think it is original because their website is www.Lsh-sas.com my tablet have android 4.0 is very good
Where i can update future?

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
I need the best update for the Flytouch I and II if anyone knows where i can find it..
Thanks