Cube u30gt 2 suggestion.

Jun 5, 2013
im going to buy a tablet less than $300, i cant make decision.
i want a 8-10 inch one,im intending to use it mainly for large games and video chat.it must run smoothly and without delay when playing games. my friend bought a cube u30gt 2 from amazon:Amazon.com: Cube U30GT2 - 10.1 inch FHD (1920*1200) IPS Retina screen 1.8GHz RK3188 Cortex-A9quad core CPU Quad Core GPU Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS Tablet Bluetooth,wifi,external 3G 2GB DDR3 32GB: Computers & Accessories
The tablet is pretty good.i want to buy a one.but it's a little expensive for me,so i asked whether there's a cheap but also high performace one.
I also found some on ebay:
Cube U30GT 2 | eBay
But my facebook friend recommend a chinese online shop to me. she is from Australia and last week bought one from them,she said the seller is kind and the it only takes 5 days to arrived her place.she also shares the pic to me,i was attracted by the price and also doubt.it's almost $40 cheaper.
CUBE U30GT 2 Quad Core RK3188 10.1 Inch MID Tablet PC FHD(1080P) IPS Screen Android 4.1 2G 32G Bluetooth White,Free Shipping,China Wholesale Supplier
Can anyone give some suggestions?

Hello, do you get the tablet? Hope you didn't get that, or you will regret. ;) As I find a really cool one with bargain price. Hope you can see this answer soon.

Back