Samsung galaxy note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I just ordered a note : tablet and telephone out of the box....I 'll keep you update with my impressions as soon as I get it!

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:
The Galaxy Note is so cool, you have to love Samsungs innoations.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

I got it on Amazon a little more expensive than e bay but I got problems on e bay because the seller who got the best deal would let me pay only with pay pal and for some strange reason I can't access pay pal. On Amazon they let me use the c/c . You know how it is, I got to the point I couldn't wait anymore,I had to have t, I'm really excited about this tablet!

Saw a little side by side comparison with the Dell Streak - 5" - and the Galaxy Note is quickly becoming a lustworthy device to me.

I can't wait to touch it, my note tablet that is!

I just got it....super light and super smooth...going to post some pics as soon as I set Picasa. My first app was this forum, what an honour!
The screen is amazing!
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Tablet Forum

I took a pic next to my nook so u can see the size.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1323717549779.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1323717549779.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 690
Still playing with my new toy, lots of good apps installed and no problem installing whatever I like from the market. There is kobo for books and even though I was able to install nook, it doesn't let me open any of my books. Strange, I guess if I want to find an answer I have to go to a different forum.

Gg

The camera seems good,.this is a pic of my dog I took with it.

The pen to take notes with, let one write as if it was a real pen, great!
I got Netflix without problems....not that I'll use it much though. I got Skype, that I'll use but didn't try if the video works.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1323745049041.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1323745049041.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 776
Last edited:
A friend called me from Berlin today, I had wifi connection, didn't put a Sim card in my note jet so no phone connection but I heard my note ringing,.it was my friend calling on Skype so I,got the chance to try it, the video works, and the tablet/phone's mic. is excellent,.she could hear me well even keeping the tablet on the table. So far so good! I'm working on the best way to connect the phone without a contract, right now.
Yesterday I had 10 full hours of use, always connected, surfing and streaming and downloading,happy with that too.

Last edited:
Very cool. Video call or just voice? How are you finding the size to be?

JP

Skype video call works great on the note...no complains so far, its a great device. It has everything I wanted in a tablet or phone, however one wants to call it. I still use my nook at home to watch a movie or heavy internet surfing,.I love my nook!

10 hours is amazing, I so want one of these. Really the most appealing part to me is the digitizer, I just love the idea of taking notes with a pen (stylus), I still use my Echo Smartpen as often as I use my Transformer with Keyboard dock for taking notes or writing.

I love the note part as well,easy to take the pen,out of its socket and easy to write. Do you think I can install Dolphin browser? And take a screenshot? Well I guess I have to try.It must be a way to take some pics of my screens!

Back