10.2" 8000MAH Battery Android 2.2 Froyo 512MB 4GB/8GB FlyTouch 3 SuperPad 3 ePad WiFi

Johnierw

May 20, 2011
Hi guys and gals,

I previously purchased the Coby 8024 which was DOA and I am returning it, now I am looking real hard and found this unit. Has anyone checked it out yet? $206 shipped from china via UPS? I like the 8000ma batteries and it all seems upgraded, but any input would be awesome.

10.2" 8000MAH Battery Android 2.2 Froyo 512MB 4GB/8GB FlyTouch 3 SuperPad 3 ePad WiFi GPS RJ45 HDMI Tablet PC MID UMPC

Buy Android 2.2 Tablet PC, FlyTouch 3, Tablet, 10.2" 8000MAH Battery Android 2.2 Froyo 512MB 4GB/8GB FlyTouch 3 SuperPad 3 ePad WiFi GPS RJ45 HDMI Tablet PC MID UMPC at **************

Thanks

Johnie

Johnierw

May 20, 2011
Ok I ordered one!! Lets see if its worth it!!
NEW 10.2" ePad FlyTouch 3/SuperPad 3 Android 2.2 Froyo 512MB 4GB/8GB GPS WiFi RJ45 8000MAH Battery Tablet PC MID UMPC
70.gif

10.2" Android 2.2 Froyo Tablet PC MID ePad
infortm X220 ARM 11
Camera+GPS+HDMI
512MB RAM 4GB/8GB HD
FlyTouch 3/SuperPad 3 HDMI WiFi RJ45 2*USB 2.0 Ports.

Flashplayer 10.1 has been upgraded ,not black and white colors' video only anymore ! Supports colorful video now .(11MB large)

Outlooking
Plastic
color:silver white
size: 269.91mm 170.45mm 14.89mm
camera 2.1M pixel
power
Inputting: 9v 2.5
screen
10.2 inch 1024*600(16:9)
Touch screen
Single touch
System software
Android 2.2 Froyo
CPU NAME
Infortm X220
CPU
1GMHz ARM11
RAM
512MB
Hard drive
4GB/8GB Extended 32GB By TF Card
Net connect
RJ45 ENTER NET:10/100M
WIFI WIRELESS NET:802.11 b/g
EVDO E1916
gravity sensor
3 direction
key
Power keyvolume key menu Home WIFI switch
battery
Real 8000MAH (2*4000MAH)
socket/jack
1PCS TF SOCKET SUPPORT BEST TO 32GB
2PCS USB-Host SUPPORT 3G,KEY BOARD,MOUSE ,USB FLASH DISK
AUDIO JACK, HANDSET JACK
1pcs HDMI SOCKET
1pcs RJ45
1pcs power socket
GPS
GPS RF XN203
Touch pen
have

Package includes:
1x 10.2" Tablet PC + Free Screen Protector
1x Standard Charger and User's manual
1x Touch Pen and GPS Anteena

I will update!! When I receive it! PS It comes with the keyboard and 8GB
$keyboard-2.jpg

Last edited:

Johnierw

May 20, 2011
They do make them with 8000mAh batteries now whether or not I get it is another story!! LOL But that is what I ordered.

Johnierw

May 20, 2011
Ok here is the scoop I ordered this thing from Hong Kong last Thrusday and received it this Tuesday. (Yes 6 days) I couldn't believ how fast it shipped!!
I opened it up started her up and all was well connected immediately to my WIFI and connected no problem. The battery was pretty much fully charged I spent the next four hours surfing the net and exploring the tablet.
Curiosity got the best of me and I opened the case to verify the batteries and they are stamped 8000mAh, without performing a drawdown test I will take their word for it. So far lovin it!!

Johnierw

May 20, 2011
Here was the supplier I ordered from (I AM NOT ENDORSING THEM), but I had good luck. CHINA HOKANG SOARING (HK) LTD Small Orders Online Store I would recommend the escrow account they offer, you can pay by PAYPAL and drop it into TRADEMANAGER escrow the supplier is not paid until you release the money. Anyway my two cents worth!!

Zoo

May 30, 2011
I've ordered the same one from the same guys John (8G and the keyboard/case).
I'll use it with my HTC Desire (rooted / Leedroid 2.4.1 rom) as an access point when I'm away. I'm just wondering

1. how long does the battery last for you, can you get 3 movies out of it?

2. Are you planning on rooting it and installing a different rom? If you do, can you let us know which one and if it worked ok. I'll do the same this end.

Oh yeah, I just bought 2 16g Class 10 micro sd's for it (16GB micro SD SDHC TF Memory Card class 10 | eBay), 1 internal and 1 for the external slot I'll see how they go.
Kind regards,
Zoo

Last edited:

Johnierw

May 20, 2011
Zoo

1. how long does the battery last for you, can you get 3 movies out of it? That will be my next step once I fully charge the battery a couple times. I'm hoping to get atleast two movie (fingers crossed)

2. Are you planning on rooting it and installing a different rom? If you do, can you let us know which one and if it worked ok. I'll do the same this end. (I downloaded an APP that told me my unit was already rooted, so I will probably not mess with it yet!, figure I did enough prying open the case) LOL I did see in the post somewhere in this forum where the 10.2 has different firmware and upgrades than the rest, but haven't had luck finding it again?

I bought the 32GB Class 10 from Amazon, and I don't see any lag at all, but one issue I do seem to have is the unit sees the movies I will play a movie and then shut down, when I reboot all my movies are gone??? All other files that I loaded on the 32GB card are still there?? Kind of weird? I had something like 10 movies on the card, I have since lowered it down to 3 and it seems to be better?? We'll see all else still seems fine!

Thanks Johnie

Last edited:

fatmanwalking

Mar 26, 2011
Hello you guys. I see that this Flytouch 3 supports EVDO. Have any of you tried this with an external USB dongle like the Virgin mobile broadband2go? TIA

Johnierw

May 20, 2011
Just an update I just finished watching two movies at roughly 1:45 ea and my battery is still at 68%, display was at 50% its getting late so I am going to assume I could actually get three movies out of this thing??!!

Jun 5, 2011
Hello you guys. I see that this Flytouch 3 supports EVDO. Have any of you tried this with an external USB dongle like the Virgin mobile broadband2go? TIA

I have been watching this thread with interest over the last few days. I am also looking at these tablets but have been put off as i have been looking on Ebay for them. What are these devices like for general web browsing? What are the apps like on these?

Has anyone from the UK had one of these delivered and if so how long did it take?

Also if you have watched two movies that are roughly 3 hours and 30 mins and your battery is just under 70 % then that would suggest over a 10 hour battery for playing video, which is fantastic!

Johnierw

May 20, 2011
Dylanlewis2000 the apps are basically Android apps, although I have had some not work being new to the android OS myself I figure there may be some incompatibilities. As far as the movie run time if I got 3 movies I would be tickled pink, beyond that I figure with the run down time of the battery the battery life may start dropping pretty quick once it hits a certain point. But so far so good!
I have been watching this thread with interest over the last few days. I am also looking at these tablets but have been put off as i have been looking on Ebay for them. What are these devices like for general web browsing? What are the apps like on these?

Has anyone from the UK had one of these delivered and if so how long did it take?

Also if you have watched two movies that are roughly 3 hours and 30 mins and your battery is just under 70 % then that would suggest over a 10 hour battery for playing video, which is fantastic!