4GB MID 80006 806 WM8650 Google Android 8" touchscreen Tablet PC Touchpad

Tradecheckout

Dec 31, 2011
The 8650 is not a very tablet. Better off getting the new Informic Tablet instead which is exactly the same price.
If you guys need firmware in the future, just let me know and I can provide as the factories are working with me.

Alan

Matt852369

Dec 15, 2011
Hello Matt852369
, If it is posible i'd like your help please.

I have a WM8650 Epad Android 7" Touchscreen Tablet, with Android OS 2.2, Kernel 2.6.32 and build Number V 1.5.5. Mi problem is that my tablet doesn't used to work and i was looking for a firmware to make work again, and i happened to find this blog, were you solved the problem for
m1tch11. Since my tablet use the same OS that this user i followed your instructions and it was able to start again; with the little difference that my tablet is 7" therefore the screen size doesn't show right, it appears bigger.

Can you please tell me were can I find the proper firmware for it??? I liked that OS but i don´t know were else to look.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Hello hamr,

Sorry for my very late answer.

I think you have this model: Eken M009s Android 2.2 / Infotmic x210 800MHz / WIFI / 2GB - www.gadget-store.eu

You can download the firmware on EKEN Tablet PC,Car DVR Support Download Center but choose Eken M009s ==> 1.5.5 multi-touch 1609

dowload it and install it like they say on the website.

If you have questions, you can ask them to me.

Kind Regards,
Mathias Haeck

Matt852369

Dec 15, 2011
I have a wonder media mw8650 and I want to improve it, it won't let me download a media player can only go to youtube and watch videos and I've tried downloading a fireware but it won't let me do it,please someone help me.

Hello,

Try reinstalling of the firmware: EKEN Tablet PC,Car DVR Support Download CenterChoose the correct firmware!

If you have questions, You can ask them.

Kind Regards,
Mathias Haeck

Matt852369

Dec 15, 2011
help me please I have no idea what the heck I'm doing here!!!!!I have a Android 7 inch Tablet.The little instruction books is no help!!i want to change the time !!Help
Thanks Sandy

Hello,

Go to settings ==> Date and time.

Choose you region,...

If you have questions, You can ask them.

Kind Regards,
Mathias Haeck

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
HI i just got one that sound the same it is a M806S and i think it is now bricked. It was booting but non responding touch screen. I tried to get a firmware from the main suppliers website but now it will not even boot. It's like new condition and i have checked the battery and it seems very charged up. Just will not do anything.. I am so stuck.. Any help out there?
Thanks

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
look on forum for uberoid custom rom. I used v10.1 . It can be tricky to load for us noobs but after trial and many errors I got a much better tab. The trick is correctly identifying your device model number. Mine was sold to me as an e18 but was actually a mid703. There's plenty of info on wondermedia based pages before you go ahead and load it from your pc.TAKE HEED of what you read. Took me a while before I understood some of the jargon but I got there in the end.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
thanks for the advice, which i will check it out. Just keep in mind that not sure it will do me much good without getting it to turn on. That is why i am thinking there are serious problems.

mabrock

Apr 8, 2012
I don't have this exact model but mine has 2 icons. The ones that say 'APP MARKET(android') is not the real android market. the one that says 'MARKET' icon (looks like a white shopping bag with green Android on it) is the real android market. I have the MID M009 MW8650 and that was my instructions that I got when I purchased mine...don't know if this helps or not, but just putting this out there