7'' MID TABLET ANDROID 1.6 wm8505 wmt 2.1.2_105 NEED HELP

tripsy

Feb 9, 2011
HI to all,
i need help to know what ****ing tablet i have.

I try to explain what i have on hands, because i powered on 1 times and after i try the update but no one work.

Is a 7 inchs, android 1.6 is 128 MB, processor wm8505 and rom wmt2.1.2_105, this is what i remember.

Have a green led when turned on and red led when charged.
Vibrate at the start up.

I post some photo, please help me, now the tablet don't work, what fw i need to use????

I tell u i use 30 fw.
The much error i get is:
--> Erase File-System partition Fail! Exit!
maybe the kernel don't support this NAND Flash.

or with some Roms the flash work good but when i reboot the tablet he stuck on LOADING... after the android logo.

$1.jpg$2.jpg$4.jpg
$6.jpg$7.jpg

kssark

Feb 9, 2011
Hi all, first of all introduce myself, I'm new to the forum and appreciate all the support provided to users by the members. I hope to also provide assistance to those in need.
That said, I know that I have in the same situation as tripsy, but with some different specifications, in theory my tablet PC MID is:
- 256MB
- rom WMT2.1_105
- generic model
- compilation 2.6.29_00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty "
- + wm8505 chip
I bought it in gogoorder.com
It happens like tripsy has the green light and red when charging. Vibrates when turned on.
Currently he is dead.

PS: sorry for English, use google translator.
PDD: insert some pictures of the outside (outside is like that of tripsy) and inside (I opened it and saw that it was WM8505 +), but not inserting into the post.

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
I'm afraid you did something wrong if that firmware fails, give it another go and format your SD before booting the tablet, I don't think you have another model, it's exactly the same, good luck

x01

Feb 24, 2011
Hi,
this is my first post, sorry if i break some presentation rules btw i've the same pad here and all works perfectly with 88_wmt2.1.1_2.1.2_20110213-HcH.

I have try the roms for the led blue tablet(FlyTouch (MID) (Blue LED) (Fake 2.2) (WMT2.1.2 and 2.1.1), the flash work but the tablet stuck on the UBEROID logo.

my mid was start after 10 minutes, i was thinking the same as you the first time.

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
Hello x01, I'm glad my rom works fine for your device! Must say the ROM needs some tweaking but I'm working on the next version, if all goes well this weekend it will be uploaded!

kssark

Feb 9, 2011
Hi, I'm with my tablet died, with WMT2.1.2_105_M_V1.0_script alone with that when turned on vibrate and go ga android icon.
I'm desperate, I do not ever regain the tablet.

There is someone who can help me??

The tablet that I have has the same box of photos, and the same housing.
In theory it is 256MB, the factory was WMT2.1_105 rom, generic model, compilation 2.6.29_00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty, + wm8505 chip.

I bought it in gogoorder.com

Thank you all for your help.

dukeuy

Mar 16, 2011
Hello
I downloaded and installed the firmware from the link UBEROID
My APAD has the following characteristics:
Memory - 256MB DDR2 800Mhz.
CPU - VIA 600MHz MW8505.
Display - 7 "

The installation completes OK, but then I APAD didn’t boots.
Try to install another firmware and do not let me.
Can someone give me any clues ?
Thank you very much in advance.
Regards.

Last edited:

eliel10

Mar 31, 2011
hay all
i have the same problems.
but my ped came up and work but the wifi dont work and the tuchpad dont work

do you find how to fix it?

Naing12656

May 19, 2012
Please send me firmware WMT 2.1.2-105 with instruction for intallation to my ROM. Because my one is missing firmware and replace with new one so that i need urgently , pls help