7" Renesas EV2 Dual Cortex A9 vs 7" Dropad/Herotad Samsung S5PV210

tonija

Aug 11, 2011
Hi everyone, today I want to buy the tablet but there is too many models in the market.

I try my best to find the lowest price in ebay, I choose it 1 of 2. hopefully someone can give me advice.

7" Dropad/herotab Samsung S5SPV210P
-Processor: S5PV210, 1GHz
-Monitor: 7" capacitive touch screen, play smoothly with 1080P HD video
-RAM: 512MB,HD size: 4GB,OS:Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- HDMI output , can connect with High definition TV
- Nice and stylish design
- built-in 1.3M webcam (webcam on the front); built-in Speaker
- Pre-install Google Android Marketplace for downloading the apps and games

PRICE:USD189.65
7inch Dropad S5PV210 processor Android 2.3 Tablet PC | eBay

This one which has many people discussed for a while, it is perfect for me and I can find the updated firmware everywhere. However, just want to find alternative product for comparsion.And I saw some youtube videos shows the performance of the tablet PC below, what do you think this product :-

7" Renesas EV2 Dual Cortex A9
- NEC Renesas Cortex- A9 Nvidia Tegra 2 Dual-cor processor
- 512MB, 4GB HDD
- 7 inch TFT capaitive touch screen
- 2.0 MP camera
- support TF card
-Battery: 3000m AH
- support word, excel, power point and email function
-Support network 1080P HDMI video, music, online chatting, image.
-WIFI function.

PRICE:USD211.99+USD19.99

7" Cortex A9 Dual Core 1GMHz Android 2.2 Tablet PC PA23 | eBay

For me, it is good that is is new model of chips, but it is rarely to see the performance of the products which has dual processor... this point is, how come it has @533MHz per chip? I want to know what happened of these....

again, pls give me the advice!!thanks for everyone!

[h=2][/h]

hdmp4

Sep 2, 2011
7" Renesas EV2 Dual Cortex A9
- NEC Renesas Cortex- A9 Nvidia Tegra 2 Dual-cor processor

7" Cortex A9 Dual Core 1GMHz Android 2.2 Tablet PC PA23 | eBay

For me, it is good that is is new model of chips, but it is rarely to see the performance of the products which has dual processor... this point is, how come it has @533MHz per chip? I want to know what happened of these....

again, pls give me the advice!!thanks for everyone!

[h=2][/h]

This is the chip manufacturer spec for the chip on that tablet. Do note that it is NOT Nvidia Tegra 2.
EMMA Mobile EV | EMMA Mobile Home | Mobile LSI | ASSP | Products | RENESAS Electronics

If you want benchmarks, our site have some for our tablet, also using the same chip.
See: Gen-E
We are happy to make/provide more benchmarks if you ask.

Do NOTE that the model listed on the Ebay link you posted is known to run slower than our unit due to not that great firmware implementation of that tablet, also known as Rena3 on slatedroid.com
There are more discussions of the Rena3 tablet on slaetdroid.com which I am trying to bring over to this forum instead...(will explain on another thread later ;)

For now, you may find benchmarks of the Rena3 tablet somewhere else online.
Otherwise, ask those owners at slatedroid.com to provide you with benchmarks results, screenshots, etc...

Last edited: