7015A Gingerbread upgrade assitance

driggs

Apr 22, 2011
Ok, it has been a while since I have been on here. I have updated by 7015A with the Gingerbread image that was posted here (can't find the exact post now), but was never able to get ADB working properly. So no CWR or rooting has been done to the tablet since the Gingerbread addition. Now, this worked out well for a rather long time (over 6 months) and I have let my kids have the run of this tablet. Now they want games that were on it prior to the Gingerbread upgrade, but they will not install on this image. I would like to lay down Tipsters Gingerbread to Honeycomb Hybrid MOD, but I still have not figured out ADB. Can someone assist me (even if it is just pointing me to the thread concerning this.) I believe my issues are with the drivers. None that I have tied will allow me to communicate properly with the tablet - I have verified that it is in diagnotics mode.

As I said, I would like to get Tipsters mod running, but if there is another mod/image that people are happy with, that would work as well. Just want to get some of the benefits of the speed boost, newer Android version, and maximum application choices that I can.

Thank you in advance!!!!