9.7" HD Touch Screen Google tablet (Android OS 2.2 Kernel 2.6.32 build 1.5.1)

youssry

Jan 8, 2012
I boughy from China a 9.7" HD Touch Screen Google tablet (Android OS 2.2 Kernel 2.6.32 build 1.5.1).

Device has 4GB built in storge,front camera, back camera, WIFI, Micro SD Slot supporting up to 32 GB, transfer box (two USB slots + ethernet interface), and support 3G external network cards from Huawei).

The user manual is labeled MID Tablet PC but exact model is unknown.

I used tablet for couple of days.

Now when I start it, Android animated log show up, get hands, legs, head out the body, then move up in the screen before moving down to the center of the screen and keep rotating over a spacecraft forever.

Any idea about the tablet model?
How can I recover back it operational?

Qwest

Jan 10, 2012
I have the same problem with a generic tablet. iBAK-865 Android 2.2 Kernel 2.6.32 Build 1.5.1
If you solve the problem please post it.. thank you!!! :S

ryu123

Jan 11, 2012
Hi! I had the same problem as you guys, but my tablet went then on a black screen and doesn't show anymore even the green robot! I tries many firnwares but doesn't work. If you find anything please post. Thx

Qwest

Jan 10, 2012
ryu123 I cant find the solution yet but please post the brand and model of your tablet so someone can help you in case they have a solution.
;)

(sorry my bad english)

Last edited:

Jardineb

Jan 11, 2012
I have similar Tablet. My problem is that although the tablet loads and the icons appear on screen, there is no touch functionality- system seems frozen. Is there any way to fix this?

ahmerp

Jul 25, 2011
i hve same device i use this Universal_WM8650_Uberoid_v11_BETA3 no 22, 36,37 52 53 but icon shows only sensor not works plz plz plz help any procdure thnx

deb126

Oct 17, 2012
yup same here but my guy doesnt own a spaceship, he just sits in the center of the screen frozen. i tried pushing the tiny reset hole with a pin (not the michrophone) turning it off and on nothing works. I also own an android phone and found a android app you can download for help with troubleshooting tablets. The forum seems to have alot of usefule info. I would have booked marked the souloution if ild known i was ganna have such a hard time finding it again. fyi