Ainol Novo 7 Aurora. Does any one know about the reliability of these tablets?

uparhi

Feb 16, 2012
Hi, I am looking to buy 7 inch Android Tablet in the $200 - $250 price range. Primary use would be e-reading, browsing the net, video conferencing (virtual classes) and at times watch youtube, play games, online radio stations etc. I came across this Ainon Novo 7 Aurora with 1.2 Ghz processor, 1 GB ram, good IPS display. Has anyone used any of these ainol tablets? How is the reliablity? I plan to buy via Pandawill.com? Any experience with these guys?
Thanks.

sidsnow1977

Feb 22, 2012
uparhi said:
Hi, I am looking to buy 7 inch Android Tablet in the $200 - $250 price range. Primary use would be e-reading, browsing the net, video conferencing (virtual classes) and at times watch youtube, play games, online radio stations etc. I came across this Ainon Novo 7 Aurora with 1.2 Ghz processor, 1 GB ram, good IPS display. Has anyone used any of these ainol tablets? How is the reliablity? I plan to buy via Pandawill.com? Any experience with these guys?
Thanks.

Uparhi, first of all Hello!

I would suggest using the search option and reading peoples experiences, I can confirm that if you get a good Aurora it is very good indeed. You will see in other threads that some were not so lucky. I've seen on another post tonight that Ainol are unable to produce enough stock for current demand. If you do decide to order, make sure you check with the store the availability. Mine came with ICS 4.0.3 and I flashed the firmware and updated with a new ROM.

cannot honestly say I am very happy, runs ICS smoothly and the screen is incredible.

Sid

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hello OP, Aurora is a great device , 7 inch IPS screen,and android 4.0 OS, can support android market etc. a lot of functions.

BUT THE PROBLEM IS

NOw most of the seller in china is out of stock for this model, you can chat with other site's salesman to check, we are the only site who get some limited stock from factory, you can check from this link:
http://www.mcbub.com/item/Ainol-Nov...ch-8GB-1GB-RAM-Camera-HDMI--CN110089--143997/

we offer DHL Free shipping.

Mrx99

Dec 17, 2011
I purchased an Acer A500 10 inch tablet for $299.00 Canadian dollars. It was refurbished, all that means is someone bought it and returned it. My tab works great, my wife and i just finished watching two movies on our 60 inch TV by playing them on the tablet and then sending them to the big screen, I think it is just a lovely device and it is almost in your price range. Walmart wants $458.00 for the same A500 tablet.
Good luck! Mrx99