Ainol Novo 7 Tornados Latest Firmware

Apr 14, 2012
1. Ainol Novo 7 Tornados 0619 firmware: Ainol Novo 7 Tornados 0619 Firmware. | Ainol Store Blog

2. Changelong:
1) Battery management driver and touch driver are optimized.
2) Some users lost touch function and WiFi couldn’t be connected after firmware upda​tes. This firmware solves these bugs.

3. Update Steps:
1) Back up your important files before upgrading.
2) Download the file and decompress it to TF card root directory. The decompressed files should under TF card root directory and the TF card must be fat32 format.
3) Insert the TF card into the device and keep the tablet off with more than 30% battery. Charging is not recommended during updating.
4) Hold-Press the -Volume and power button for four seconds at the same time. Release the buttons when upper left screen corner shows green instruction.
5) Updating process is automatically and the tablet will be off or restart itself if the updating is success.
6) It takes a little long to start the tablet for the first time. Don’t stop process or restart the tablet immediately, it is better to restart 5-10 minutes later.

drkhurram

Jun 29, 2012
i have updated thjis new firmware
pros: battery time increased' battery indixator showing accurate charge, phantom presses reduced

cons: no google apps and playstore, Can ANYONE HELP ME HOW TO INSTALL MARKET AND GMAIL AGAIN I HAVE TRIED DIFF VERSIONS OF PLAYSTORE BUT NOT WORKING AT ALL.

Dec 22, 2010
1. Ainol Novo 7 Tornados 0619 firmware: Ainol Novo 7 Tornados 0619 Firmware. | Ainol Store Blog

2. Changelong:
1) Battery management driver and touch driver are optimized.
2) Some users lost touch function and WiFi couldn’t be connected after firmware upda​tes. This firmware solves these bugs.

3. Update Steps:
1) Back up your important files before upgrading.
2) Download the file and decompress it to TF card root directory. The decompressed files should under TF card root directory and the TF card must be fat32 format.
3) Insert the TF card into the device and keep the tablet off with more than 30% battery. Charging is not recommended during updating.
4) Hold-Press the -Volume and power button for four seconds at the same time. Release the buttons when upper left screen corner shows green instruction.
5) Updating process is automatically and the tablet will be off or restart itself if the updating is success.
6) It takes a little long to start the tablet for the first time. Don’t stop process or restart the tablet immediately, it is better to restart 5-10 minutes later.

You didn't explain every thing about this firmware, if you're repeating the official site instructions, better try this new firmware and after post here the firmware upgrade process.
I did this firmware upgrade, before I had the lazy 0510 one in my tornado, after upgrade some things happened and I'll post here the solutions:
1. Before upgrade, make a real backup including the apps inside /system/app folder (why this, because this upgrades and don't updates the system, what means that every thing will be deleted from old AOSP installation, really this firmware that was given by official ainol site, leaves us to do an upgrade but dont post the real chages, like the new system dont have the Vending.apk, GoogleServicesFramework.apk, and others vital system app, really.
2. The touch became less responsive than before, worst from screen corners and less worst up to center. To get a touch before just a simple and quick touch above the item, but now you will need to delay a little to get the touch.

(to be continued...)

Update: Today I did a search in internet, I got the real official ainol website in china www.ainol.com, and I found the 0619 firmware with a diferent size from 0619 above gived by you "Ainolstore.com".
Firmware you're supplying is 104MB size, the official ainol website is 204MB size. Bingo!

Last edited: