Attachments

circuit board

7-inch 1024*600 Screen Model Number

5-Point Touchscreen Model Number

2MP front-facing camera

Battery Capacity

Vibration Motor & Speaker

CPU

P.S. Good News, Ainol NOVO7 Elf is available at McBub.com, only USD$146.99 Plus FREE SHIPPING

More details about Ainol Novo 7 Elf :

ModelAinol Novo 7 Elf
Operation SystemGoogle Android 4.0 ICS
CPUAllwinner A10 1.2GHz Cortex A8
RAMDDR3 1GB
Nand Flash8GB
Screen 7 inch Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen, Resolution: 1024x600Pixels. 5-Point Touch
WirelessWiFi 802.11b/g/n.
WebcamFront 1.3MP
G-sensor4 Way G-sensor
Bluetooth No
Graphics TypeIntegrated Graphics, Supports 1080P video (1920*1080)
Input/Output Connectors
Ports 1 x Mini USB OTG
1 x TF Card slot
1 x Earphone Jack
KeysPower on/Off; Return; Menu.
Power
Battery3800mAH 7.4V Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Working Time5-6hours with Wi-Fi on. 6-7 hours with Wi-Fi off.
Power Device AC Adapter Input 100/240V
Device Specification
Dimensions190X120X12mm
Net WeightAbout 340g
ColorBlack
Software Performance
Android Marketnot currently, Ainol will fix this problem soon
Flash Player
Support Adobe Flash Player, but not support online flash video playback currently
OfficeSupport MS Office Word, PPT, Excel
GamingBuilt-in 3D Accelerator. Powerful 3D gaming
EmailGmail, POP3/SMTP/IMAP4. Emailing is easier than ever before when there is network connection
Multi-Media
VideoAVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MKV, WMV (1080p) etc. Please note that some video formats may require additional downloaded software from the Android Market
AudioMP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, WAV etc.
PictureJPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
E-BookPDF, TXT etc.
What's in the box1 X Tablet PC
1 X USB Cable (connects to PC),Support Charge via USB Port
1 X Earphone
1 x Standard Charger
1X Charger adapter as gift ( European Charger Standard, UK Standard, AU Standard )
Additional Features1) Pre-installed Official Games: Angry Birds, Fruit Slice, Spider-Man, Straight Flush, The Last Deferder, Turbofly 3D, Wow Fish, etc
2) Built-in 3D Accelerator (ideal for 3D gravity sensor games such as "Asphalt5").

Attachments

• $280079.jpg
    $280079.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,779
Last edited:

sparkyar

Jan 24, 2012
Hi, thank you for the disassembling pictures, what are the real specs for the battery? 3700mAh 3.7v like we see in the picture or 3800mAH 7.4V as you put in the details?

HanzeeMan

Jan 19, 2012
Any body buy from McBub yet?? Need some buyer feedback. What is the after purchase support like??
Thanks in advance
John

af2000

Dec 27, 2011
Hi, thank you for the disassembling pictures, what are the real specs for the battery? 3700mAh 3.7v like we see in the picture or 3800mAH 7.4V as you put in the details?
thanks for the correction, the real battery capacity is 3700mAh 3.7v

JotaSilva

Jan 29, 2012
Hi af2000

My tablet is not an ELF.
It's a Ainol Novo7 Basic 3.2 Honeycomb.
There is not an external Bluetooth adapter for this tablet?

Regards

JotaSilva

Jan 29, 2012
Hi af2000

I intend to by a 32GB SDHC card to my Ainol Novo7 3.2 Honeycomb.
Please inform what kind of Class SDHC do you recommend. Class 4, 6 or 10?

Regards
Jota

af2000

Dec 27, 2011
Hi af2000

I intend to by a 32GB SDHC card to my Ainol Novo7 3.2 Honeycomb.
Please inform what kind of Class SDHC do you recommend. Class 4, 6 or 10?

Regards
Jota
Hi JotoSilva,
Class 4: 4 MB/sec (32 Mbit/sec), Can meet the needs to watch ordinary MPEG4 MPEG2 movies, SDTV, Medium Resolution Digital Cameras and Standard Definition Camcorders
Class 6: 6 MB/sec (48 Mbit/sec), To meet the SLR camera shooting and the use of specialized equipment requirements, High Resolution Digital Cameras and High-Definition Digital Camcorders
Class 10: 10 MB/sec (80 Mbit/sec), High Resolution Digital Cameras and High-Definition Digital Camcorders

so I think SDHC Class 4, 4 MB/sec (32 Mbit/sec) is enough for you to use on your Novo7 Basic tablet.

JotaSilva

Jan 29, 2012
Hi af2000

Thanks for your advices and informations. They are very useful. You know that I'm new in Android OS. I bought a Ainol novo7 3.2, I like the tablet and it's functions, but I'm sad about apps on Android market.

I apreciate if you can help on my questions bellow:

1 - You know that are a lot of people with bad opinion about Novo7 Basic 3.2 Honeycomb, because MIPS chipset doesn't is not compatible with a lot of apps on Android Market. What is your opinion about this?

2 - There is a solution that can solve the problem and permit to have access to a lot of apps on Android Market?

3 - Is it possible to upgrade Novo7 Basic from 3.2 to 4.0?

4 - There is any advantage to do the upgrade?

Thanks in advance
Jota

af2000

Dec 27, 2011
Hi af2000

Thanks for your advices and informations. They are very useful. You know that I'm new in Android OS. I bought a Ainol novo7 3.2, I like the tablet and it's functions, but I'm sad about apps on Android market.

I apreciate if you can help on my questions bellow:

1 - You know that are a lot of people with bad opinion about Novo7 Basic 3.2 Honeycomb, because MIPS chipset doesn't is not compatible with a lot of apps on Android Market. What is your opinion about this?

2 - There is a solution that can solve the problem and permit to have access to a lot of apps on Android Market?

3 - Is it possible to upgrade Novo7 Basic from 3.2 to 4.0?

4 - There is any advantage to do the upgrade?

Thanks in advance
Jota
Hi Jota, here is the latest Android 4.0.3 firmware for Novo7 Basic
Download Link

After upgrading to Android 4.0 on Novo7 Basic:

Working: Wifi, GMail, Maps, Camera front & rear (inc 720 video), Web Browser, English Keyboard, Android Market, Supplied Games (Angry Birds & Turbo Fly), HTML 5 iPad browsing mode.

Not Working: Adobe Flash, Google Calendar (seems to be a problem with authenticating more than one application to a single Gmail account).

[h=2]Upgrade Guide[/h] Step 1
Make sure the microSD card is fully formatted.

Step 2
Make sure your NOVO 7 Basic is fully charged.

Step 3
Switch it off.

Step 4
Insert the microSD card and Press and Hold (Volume + ) and Power button and release when you see the flash Ainol logo ( Not the first one ). That is it. Allow the update to run and do the rest.

af2000

Dec 27, 2011
Hi Jota, here is the latest Android 4.0.3 firmware for Novo7 Basic
Download Link

After upgrading to Android 4.0 on Novo7 Basic:

Working: Wifi, GMail, Maps, Camera front & rear (inc 720 video), Web Browser, English Keyboard, Android Market, Supplied Games (Angry Birds & Turbo Fly), HTML 5 iPad browsing mode.

Not Working: Adobe Flash, Google Calendar (seems to be a problem with authenticating more than one application to a single Gmail account).

Upgrade Guide

Step 1
Make sure the microSD card is fully formatted.

Step 2
Make sure your NOVO 7 Basic is fully charged.

Step 3
Switch it off.

Step 4
Insert the microSD card and Press and Hold (Volume + ) and Power button and release when you see the flash Ainol logo ( Not the first one ). That is it. Allow the update to run and do the rest.

Sorry, above download link is not working, please go here:
update_Basic_4.0.3.zip

$1.png

Click "电信下载" marked in red frame above, and you can start downloading, thank you.

Last edited:

JotaSilva

Jan 29, 2012
Hi af2000

Thanks for your information about the upgrade from 3.2 to 4.0.
But I would like to know what are the advantages on the upgrade for Ainol Novo7 Basic 3.2 to 4.0. What's the diference? What wil be the beneficts?

Regards