Aishou S5PV210 (A816) - Samsung Cortex A8 Android 2.2 Tablet

Nonlin

Jan 4, 2012
Anyone have a link to the latest firmware? Or the best working Firmware?

The latest version is the November 08 update but I can't find that anywhere.

Also has anyone managed to put honeycomb on this tablet?

orgulio

Dec 13, 2010
Ok...After 4 days of trial and error I finally have a semi-working 20110531 firmware flashed to my tablet.

Pro's> Full Market with no dropped downloads. All major apps like Netflix>Facebook>Skyfire etc.. are present and working well..No hardware or G Sensor issues to report & racing games like Raging Thunder II work flawlessly..Overall it's 100 x better then the 20110512 update that was pre-installed.

Con's> The firmware didn't load the boot logo & the Browser reverts back to Main App Page..but after using google search once the browser now opens preoperly.

Still going to need more testing & possibly some tweaking from an experienced user, but overall everything seems much better for me.

Ftanl

Ftanl, where did you pull the working firmware from? I have tried several and not had any luck. I tried to push a custom Rom and found my mid is not the BENA version. So I am desperate to either get it upgrade or find a solid working firmware update or rom to get things smoothed out.

Thanks for any and all help.

fshingshorty1

Jan 10, 2012
Anyone have a link to the latest firmware? Or the best working Firmware?

The latest version is the November 08 update but I can't find that anywhere.

Also has anyone managed to put honeycomb on this tablet?

Hi, I also had problems with firmware, I have BENa 8307 motherboard and found that A820r_20120102 firmware worked for me (sorry no link, try searching) for BENa 8306 motherboard try this link:
http://115.com/file/dnrp6gqy#. Click 联通下载 or 电信下载 (middle place of site _ white or grey coloured box) to download.
This was sent to me by sales manager at Aishou but was for 8306 m/board not my 8307.
Hope this helps.