Allwinner 7" Tablet Problem

Bingley1234

Jul 16, 2013
Hi,
I own a Allwinner 7" Tablet witch has developed a fault. It was working fine since I got it, then one day I went to charge it as usuall, I then came back later switched the tablet on, and as soon as I unplugged the charger it cut out! - So now everytime I want to use it I have to keep the charger plugged in and as soon as I disconnect it, it just cuts out and wont power up! Pretty annoying, just wondering if theres any soloution to this / or has anyone had this problem and managed to fix it / or if it could be a software fault. If not I'll just have to get another tablet (Not allwinner next time)
Thanks for reading! ,
Regards

Nathan! :)

jasonmark

Jul 17, 2013
Sounds like a manufacturers defect I would suggest taking it back to where you bought it and ask for a replacement saves messing around trying to sort it out.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Hi,
I own a Allwinner 7" Tablet witch has developed a fault. It was working fine since I got it, then one day I went to charge it as usuall, I then came back later switched the tablet on, and as soon as I unplugged the charger it cut out! - So now everytime I want to use it I have to keep the charger plugged in and as soon as I disconnect it, it just cuts out and wont power up! Pretty annoying, just wondering if theres any soloution to this / or has anyone had this problem and managed to fix it / or if it could be a software fault. If not I'll just have to get another tablet (Not allwinner next time)
Thanks for reading! ,
Regards

Nathan! :)

Hello, Nathan.

Welcome to the Forum.

Sorry to hear about your problem. It could be that you need to replace your battery.

Good luck.
Ed